The 2nd International Conference on Business Management, Economic Analysis and Information Technology (BEIT 2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Enterprise Management and information technology
Performance evaluation and modeling application
Software and tools for big data management
Big data encryption and security application
Visualizing large-scale security data
Big data driven risk analysis and management
Human resource management and digital recruitment
Artificial intelligence algorithm
2. Economic analysis and information technology
Digital economy and artificial intelligence technology and Application
Information technology and economic management
Economic model and software engineering
Data processing in economic management
Economic big data mining
Model fitting and data analysis
Econometrics and big data analysis
* Other topics related to business management, economics and information technology are acceptable.
For details, please consult the conference staff. Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on conference proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for EI, Scopus indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Copyright© BEIT 2023
2023 2nd International Conference on Business Management, Economic Analysis and Information Technology (BEIT 2023) http://beit.bdedm.net/